Personal Licenses

A Personal Licence allows a person to sell alcohol, or authorise the sale of alcohol under the authority of a premises licence and will last for life unless surrendered, suspended or declared forfeit by the courts. Persons must only make application for a Personal Licence over the age of 18 and to the local authority for where you are ordinarily resident, as a general guide this is usually the authority to whom you pay council tax.

Applying for a Personal Licence for you or your staff can seem daunting, but with expert help on hand it can be straightforward. Our Personal Licence Holder (PLH) Training courses equip you with everything you need for a successful application. You simply pay a set fee to attend one of our approved courses and we complete your disclosure and licence application forms for you and submit your application.

If we can help with your Personal Licence application or your other training needs please contact us to discuss your requirements or call us on 01604 519333